Thursday, June 23, 2016

Blonding











I love blonde jokes!  So send me your favorites via NoteCard inworld and I'll try to post the best of them.

Joke and "Big One in the Bottom" photo by me ♥  -Ali



Blonde Joke of the Week


 This is another real life story that just seems too good to pass up as the official joke..

 My girlfriend Loren and I were out to dinner at a local seafood restaurant and we were crazy hungry having driven from one errand to the next all day long without so much as a snack.  We decided to splurge and get lobsters.  Our waiter walked us to the big lobster tank by the kitchen doors and introduced us to Trevor who was, to our delight, a hunky young man with playful eyes, a big inviting smile and he even had dimples!  The waiter told us to have a look at the lobsters and tell Trevor which ones we wanted for dinner.  Bear in mind that Loren and I are both blondes.  We teased poor Trevor mercilessly until it seemed the poor guy would pop right then and there.  But somehow he pulled through.  The following conversation actually took place:





     Trevor:  Welcome, ladies.  Please make your selections.
     Ali:  Thanks, Trevor..  hmmm..  I can't remember if the little chicks are better, or the big ones.
     Loren:  What do you think, Trevor, a big one?
     Trevor:  Well, there is a big one in the bottom.
     Ali:  Which one?
     Trevor:  Right there..  the big one in the bottom.
     Loren:  Ali likes big ones, Trevor.  Ali, would you like a big one in the bottom?
     Ali:  Oh, that sounds delish.  I would love a big one in the bottom!
     Loren:  You know, now I want one, too.  Trevor, is there a big one for me, too?
     Trevor:  Yes, see it?  It's in the bottom, too.
     Ali:  Two?
     Loren:  Two big ones in the bottom.  Wow, they are big!  I hope we can stuff them in.
     Ali:  Well, we really are craving them.  Trevor, do you think we can stuff those big ones in?
     Trevor:  With butter, yes ma'am.



1 comment:

  1. OMG you two are dangerous!!! - And with a great sense of humor! Ero

    ReplyDelete