Thursday, April 28, 2016

Blonding










I love blonde jokes!  So send me your favorites via NoteCard inworld and I'll try to post the best of them.

Joke and "Cake by the Ocean" photo by me ♥  -Ali



Blonde Joke of the Week



Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive, double-pane, energy efficient kind.

Today, I got a call from a man at Home Depot who installed them.  He complained that the work had been completed a year ago and I still hadn't paid for them.

Hellooo-ooo....  Just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I'm automatically stupid.

So, I told him just what his fast-talking sales guy told me last year...that these windows would pay for themselves in a year.  Hellooooo?  "It's been a year, so they're paid for," I told him.

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally hung up.  He never called back.

I bet he felt like an idiot.




No comments:

Post a Comment