Thursday, November 19, 2015

Blonding




I love blonde jokes!  So send me your favorites via NoteCard inworld and I'll try to post the best of them.
Sexy photo and joke submitted by Carter Holloway




Blonde Joke of the Week



A blind man enters a bar and finds his way to a barstool.  After ordering a drink and sitting there for awhile, he yells to the bartender, “Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?”  The bar immediately becomes absolutely quiet.

In a husky, deep voice, the woman next to him says, “Before you tell that joke, you should know something.  The bartender is blonde, the bouncer is blonde and I’m a 6′ tall, 200 pound blonde with a black belt in karate.  What’s more, the fella sitting next to me is blonde and he’s a weightlifter.  The woman to your right is a blonde and she’s a pro wrestler. Think about it seriously, mister.  You still wanna tell that blonde joke?”

The blind guy says, “Nah, not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.”



No comments:

Post a Comment