Friday, May 1, 2015

Blonding

I love blonde jokes!  So send me your favorites via NoteCard inworld and I'll try to post the best of them.
They might not all get posted, but I will feature the truly unique, funny, clever and entertaining.
 
 
 Beautiful blonde Mandylovsyou



Blonde Joke of the Week

 Submitted by Rachel Avro
 
 
 A blonde boards a plane and takes the first available seat.  The flight attendant, checking tickets, looks at the blonde woman's ticket and then tells her, "Ma'am you can't sit here, your ticket says coach and this is first class.  Please move to the back of the plane."  The blonde replies, "I'm a blonde, I'm smart and have a good job.  I'm not moving until the plane arrives in Jamaica."
 
The flight attendant, now hot under the collar at the blonde's response, tells another flight attendant what happened.  The second attendant approaches the blonde and asks her to move to the rear of the plane.  The blonde then repeats her response, "I'm a blonde, I'm smart and have a good job.  I'm not moving until the plane arrives in Jamaica."
 
By now the two flight attendants are steaming mad and they go to the co-pilot and tell him what is going on.  He comes back to where the blonde is sitting and leaning over he whispers something in her ear.

The two flight attendants are astonished to see the blonde abruptly get up from her seat and move to the back of the plane.  They look at each other and then at the co-pilot and ask him what he told her.  The co-pilot, feeling good about himself replies, "Oh, this happened a while back with another blonde.  I simply told the woman that the front half of the plane wasn't going to Jamaica."
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment